TextP2P Integrates with Over 3,000 applications!
Zapier lets you connect TextP2P to 3,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the **Trigger**, where your information comes from and which causes one or more **Actions** in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
You can now collect contact leads with Google forms, Wufoo, LeadPages, or just about anything. You can also use it send new subscribers to your CRM system, email provider, google spreadsheet, or even send yourself an email!
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running.
TextP2P has the following zaps you can use:
- Trigger for new subscribers added to your TextP2P list can now be sent to another application
- Trigger for when a contact opts-out by replying STOP
- Action to create a contact and add it to a list in TextP2P from another application
- Action to send a text message initiated from another application
- Action to Add existing contact to a list
- Action to Remove an existing contact from a list
- Action to Send a Ringless Voicemail to a recipient
How do I connect TextP2P to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "My Apps" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect a new account..." and search for "TextP2P"
- Use your API credentials which can be found on your application screen to connect your TextP2P account to Zapier.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with TextP2P and Zapier
Here is an example training video on how to integrate google forms into TextP2P